Writing good quality B2B prospecting emails that get a reaction is not as easy as it seems. Doing it as a team is one way to improve your outcomes, as long as you have a set of guiderails in place. The following tips will help guide individual business development reps and account executives on how to optimize their outcomes. Getting your team together on a weekly basis to walk through what is working and what is not, will lead to greater success as the team can continuously improve their subject lines, email copy, and CTAs to improve your overall business impact.
1) Get it Open: Subject Lines That Work
2) Optimize Engagement: Messages That Resonate with Buyers
3) Timing: When You Send Has a Significant Impact on Results
4) Following Up: Being Persistent is Key
5) Continuous Improvement: Analyze Results and Outcomes